This website and the mobile App including all the Web Agent One service / applications / products contain a link to websites / servers / services / other databases operated by third parties. Web Agent One does not have any influence or control over any third party and unless otherwise posted, Web Agent One is not responsible for it and does not endorse any third party websites / servers / services or databases or their availability or contents / data including any views or opinions expressed with these contents or data.
Web Agent One does not warrant that the website or mobile App and its services / applications / products will be uninterrupted or errors free run. Web Agent One is under no circumstances liable for any loss of data, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits. There is no warrant for all losses suffered by third parties or any indirect, consequential or exemplary damages in association with the use of this site / services / applications / products regardless of the form of action.
Why do we need and collect your personal and transaction data?
- to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements
- to respond to your inquiries and process your requests
- to verify your identity and / or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions
- to allow you to apply and trigger a transaction for services / applications / products and evaluate your eligibility for such or services / applications / products) including using data, pay and access tools and to allow you to apply features (e.g. for trigging a transaction) within our website, services, application or products by granting us access to information from your device such as contact lists, or geo-location when you request certain services. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how personal and transaction data is used and shared
- to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and personal and transaction data for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention
- to personalize your experience on the website and enhancing the website, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- for our own business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services
- to deliver marketing communications (under “News” in our services / applications / products) that we are trustful convinced this may be of interest to you, including, ads or tailored offers to you
Keep your account data accurate and up to date, this is very important. If your account data is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, you might not trigger a transaction.